Working with Our Government Officials During the COVID 19 Challenge
PLEASE REACH OUT TO OUR NJ LEGISLATORS AND ASK THAT BUSINESSES BEGIN TO REOPEN FOLLOWING APPROPRIATE SAFETY PROTOCOLS. BELOW IS THE LIST OF CONTACT EMAILS FOR ALL NJ LEGISLATORS.
Email List of Government Representatives (Excel file)
Email List of Government Representatives (Word file).
- Thursday, May 20, 2020: New & Add'l information related to Administrative Orders
- Monday, May 4: Schools, Religious Bldg Construction, Weddings, Working Papers & Environmental Permits, Licenses etc.
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: Administrative order concerning pet businesses, religious observation stores, personal care services, non-essential retail businesses and gun permits
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: Executive Order #130 - Property Tax Grace Period
- Tuesday, April 21: Notaries & Foreclosures
- Monday, April 20: Murphy Administration Taps I-Bank to Help Ensure Fiscal Stability of New Jersey Municipalities in Response to COVID-19
- Sunday, April 19: Senators Robert Menendez and Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. Propose $500 Billion State and Local Government Rescue.
- Thursday, April 9: Governor Murphy announced a Executive Order No. 123 to extend a 60-day grace period for health and dental insurance, as well as a 90-day grace period for home, auto, life and renters insurance, for residents who are unable to pay their insurance premiums because of the financial hardship caused by COVID-19.
- Wednesday, April 8: Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order to Cease All Non-Essential Construction Projects and Imposes Additional Mitigation Requirements on Essential Retail Businesses and Industries to Limit the Spread of COVID-19.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020: Executive Orders for April 7th.
- Sunday, April 5, 2020: Executive Order: Hotels, Motels & Guest Homes.