COVID 19 Sussex County State of Affairs Weekly Briefing
Missed the Briefing? Listen Now.
Please join the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce in a Zoom meeting for the 12th Sussex County State Of Affairs Weekly Briefing (audio only) Friday, June 26 at 10:00 a.m. with:
- Congresswoman Mikie Sherrill
- Senator Steve Oroho
- Freeholder Herb Yardley
- Jeffrey M. Parrott, County Clerk
- Sussex County Health Officer James McDonald
- Bob Adams, Newton Medical Center and Hackettstown Medical Center
- Tammie Horsfield, Sussex County Chamber & Sussex County Economic Development Partnership, Inc.
- All district offices will have one speaker giving a report at the briefing. Other representatives, however, may be on the call and available to answer submitted questions.
- Questions for the speakers may be submitted to email@example.com by the Wednesday prior to the Friday Briefing. No questions will be taken during the briefing.
- If you did not receive the ZOOM briefing link and would like to be on the call, please emal the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you miss the ZOOM call, the video is made available later in the day on the Friday of the briefing. You can find videos of all the briefings HERE.