MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION & SERVICES
Membership in the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce now includes membership for one employee in your local Chamber Council (councils listed below). Additional company employees may join a Chamber Council at a cost of $40 per person, per year. Members may join additional Chamber Councils at a cost of $40 per person, per council ($200 per person to join all additional Councils).
CHAMBER ANNUAL EVENTS
- Annual Gala - Thursday, March 31 at Bear Brook Valley (5:00 PM)
- Awards Dinner - Thursday, May 12 at the Lafayette House (12PM)
- Business Expo - Wednesday, June 22 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds (4-7 PM)
- Sussex County Day - Sunday, September 18 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds (12-5PM)
Free monthly Business-to-Business Breakfast with a chance to win a 5-minute speaking opportunity at a future breakfast and the chance to network with over 230 people.
Opportunities to sponsor the Chamber's monthly Business to Business Breakfasts and speak for 10 minutes to fellow chamber members.
Free listing in our Sussex County Magazine. (14,000 copies are published and distributed throughout New Jersey.)
Discounted advertising opportunities in our Sussex County Magazine, event programs and brochures. Discounted advertising on our on-line Community Resource Guide.
Free copy of our member list. (Complete with address, phone number and contact name.)
Free distribution of your flyers and brochures through the Chamber office.
Free word of mouth advertising through the Chamber office.
Discounted mailing option: Provide us with 550 copies and a check for $285.00 and we will send your flyer out with a chamber mailing.
Free listing of your business and location in our searchable Member Directory.
Discounted promotional opportunities offered through our Member Directory on our web site.
Get involved with 8 Committees and 6 Councils.
COMMITTEES: Each committee has its own special function. Call the Chamber for complete details. Education, Human Resource Development, Tourism, Trails Partnership, Wellness, and Young Professionals.
COUNCILS: Network with other local companies on local issues that affect the business community.
- Branchville-Frankford-Lafayette Area Chamber Council
- Central Sussex County Chamber Council
- Franklin-Hardyston Area Chamber Council
- Southern Sussex County Chamber Council
- Sparta Chamber Council
- Sussex-Wantage Chamber Council