Communications with Government Officials
The SCEDP Communicates with Government Officials
- Friday, May 15, 2020: State House News and Executive Order No. 143
- Thursday, May 7, 2020: Public Health Emergency Extended & Return-to-Work Planning
- Monday, May 4, 2020: Schools, Religious Bldg Construction, Weddings, Working Papers & Environmental Permits, Licenses etc.
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: Administrative order concerning pet businesses, religious observation stores, personal care services, non-essential retail businesses and gun permits
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020: Executive Order #130 - Property Tax Grace Period
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020: Notaries & Foreclosures
- Monday, April 20, 2020: Murphy Administration Taps I-Bank to Help Ensure Fiscal Stability of New Jersey Municipalities in Response to COVID-19
- Sunday, April 19, 2020: Senators Robert Menendez and Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. Propose $500 Billion State and Local Government Rescue.
- Thursday, April 9, 2020: Governor Murphy announced a Executive Order No. 123 to extend a 60-day grace period for health and dental insurance, as well as a 90-day grace period for home, auto, life and renters insurance, for residents who are unable to pay their insurance premiums because of the financial hardship caused by COVID-19.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020: Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order to Cease All Non-Essential Construction Projects and Imposes Additional Mitigation Requirements on Essential Retail Businesses and Industries to Limit the Spread of COVID-19.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020: Executive Orders for April 7th.
- Sunday, April 5, 2020: Executive Order: Hotels, Motels & Guest Homes.