Help build Sussex County's Trail System!
Friday, April 5, 2019
The focus of this trail clean up will be the NEW Andover Loop Trail
1. Meet at Lake Aeroflex Fisherman’s Parking Lot at 8:30 a.m.
(this parking area is located on Lake Aeroflex Road, which is off of Limecrest Road, Newton, NJ 07860)
2. We will clean and clear a NEW trail starting at Lake Aeroflex, portions of which will become part of the Rails to Trails System of Sussex County.
3. Participants should dress for the weather and the task(s) at hand. Please bring gloves, loppers/pruning tools, hand saws, rakes, water, snack, bug spray, sunscreen, etc.
Tasks Include (but not limited to):
• Removing brush and tree limbs from trail beds
• Litter pick-up
• Gathering and stacking rail road ties
• Installing Trail Identification signs
Your attendance is appreciated. Employee groups welcome. Please register to participate by contacting Hannah Salny at email@example.com.