December Business to Business Breakfast
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Doors Open at 7:30 AM
The December breakfast sponsor is Winter4Kids. The company will be hosting the breakfast at its beautiful, slope side National Winter Activity Center located at 44 Breakneck Road, Vernon, NJ 07462.*
Join us for the the December Business Breakfast sponsored by Winter4Kids at its National Winter Activity Center in Vernon, NJ. This facility was formerly the home of Hidden Valley ski area and has been transformed into the nonprofit National Winter Activity Center.
Please register online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THE IMPORTANT EVENT PARKING INFORMATION BELOW:
Location & Parking
- Winter4Kids is located at the Campus of the National Winter Activity Center – 44 Breakneck Road Vernon, NJ.
- All parking will be at our “BUS” Parking lot, located just before the main lodge, also on Breakneck Rd. There is a “BUS Parking” sign and we will also have additional signage.
- Our main parking lot can be used for the Chamber staff arriving early and anyone who needs a handicapped parking spot (proceed up the hill to “44 Breakneck Rd.”
- We will have 4 shuttle vans running between the Bus parking lot and the main lodge. Guests will park in the Bus lot and our vans will bring all guests to the lodge.
- Shuttles will be available beginning at 7:15am
- Shuttles will be available throughout the morning should anyone arrive late or need to leave early.
All are welcome to stay afterward for a tour of our Campus. Members can learn more about how Winter4Kids operates and the provided support to the community, the history, current state, and future of the Campus, and a deeper dive into our Programs.
Meet your fellow Chamber members and grow your network. Members are welcome to bring a door prize ($25 value please) and any company brochures they would like to have put on the Chamber information table for browsing by attendees after the breakfast.
If you would like to bring a guest, please contact Michele Egan at 973-579-1811 or by email to email@example.com.
* All attendees are welcome to stay after the breakfast for a tour of the Winter4Kids campus. Registration for the tour is not not required, but is appreciated. Please email Kristin Salvatore at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register for the tour.
OUR BREAKFAST SPONSOR